Autumn & Winter 2010 Now On Sale
We’ve just announced our season of theatre for Autumn & Winter 2010, and tickets are now on sale.
The Autumn and Winter season at The REP offers a varied selection of comedy, drama and family entertainment to enthrall and entertain you – and this season marks a special moment in our history as it will be the last one performed in our current building before the doors close for two years in January 2011.
We are joining forces with the new Library of Birmingham and as building work on the development takes place we will be moving out of our home in Centenary Sqaure to perform at a range of venues across the city throughout 2011 and 2012.
But before this change of scenery takes place it’s business as usual for the remainder of 2010 and by combining the traditional and the familiar with the new and the innovative, the Autumn & Winter season promises something for everyone.
- A new production of the sci-fi spoof Little Shop Of Horrors
- Sir Tom Stoppard’s adaptation of The Cherry Orchard starring Josie Lawrence
- The premiere of an imaginative and high tech drama First Person Shooter
- Direct from the West End and Broadway, Lucy Prebble’s award-winning ENRON
- The National Theatre production of Alan Bennett’s The Habit Of Art
- Simon Stephens returns to The REP with the outstanding Punk Rock
- A witty story about friendship and betrayal amongst IRA sympathisers The Big Fellah
- Our lavish Christmas production The Secret Garden
Tickets for all productions are onsale now – see the full programme of events.